Monday, April 7, 2008

They Were Desired

My IVF journal was originally hand written in a pretty book with neat poems integrated into the pages. Here's today's:

Children thirst to hear where they came from... they need to know that they were desired, that their birth was a wonder and that they were always the object of love and care." -- Marcelle Clements

I underlined ...they were desired... from this saying. Oh how they were desired.

(Tuesday, January 11, 2005) -- My period started today - finally! Thirty one day cycle. I think that's another way of nature and my body trying to teach me to be patient. So, I have my 1st appointment tomorrow - first to the lab to get blood drawn, then to Dr. B for an ultrasound and get all of my prescriptions. Not sure what else.

Apparently the pharmacies don't typically carry some of the drugs I'll be on, so I need to try to fill them early. C said there's a great wholesaler place in Denver that she knows of - they can call her if they're not sure where to get them.

No comments: