Saturday, February 9, 2008

Why I'm Creating This Blog

I have a current blog, "Never Too Late", that I started in November 2007 to document my life with twins and subsequent 3rd baby only 20 months later. I originally was going to post my journey through infertility and IVF to that blog, but I found that there is so much to talk about parenting twins and a new baby, that I didn't want to go back and post date a bunch of entries on IVF.

I've decided to create this blog to post date my journey through infertility, IUI, IVF and then unassisted pregnancy. I don't know how long it will take me to update this site, but I will try to refresh the content regularly until I've caught up with present day with my other blog.

Mostly this is for documenting my journey so I have something other than a spiral notebook, but it is also to share with the others that I have been meeting recently that are just now going through this. I know not everyone likes to hear a success story, especially if they're in the middle of the struggle. That's ok. Everyone has their own way of navigating through this.

In the end, we all just want a family that we can love and grow with. This blog already has a happy ending, so hang on and enjoy the ride.

2 comments:

Schatzi said...

Thank you for your comments on my blog. They are much appreciated. Congrats on your new grand blog-opening. Will follow as you review your journey.

Denise said...

I love reading about happy endings.